Craft Brew & Bites
Looking to get a few UNTAPPD credits while in Vallarta? Book our Craft Brew & Bites tour with our in-house Beer guide.
As a craft beer connoisseur, you’ve searched your town, your city, maybe even your whole country for new and unique brews. What better place to continue that search than here in Puerto Vallarta with a guide just as passionate about beer as you. On this curated tour you can expect:
- A showcase of regional beers including many brewed right on premises
- The history of beer in Mexico and insight into the ingredients and processes specific to the geography and culture of the country
- A sampling of paired foods from traditional and fusion tacos to some of the best pizza you’ll find in Vallarta
- A glimpse into what has made Vallarta a destination for food and experiential tourism
The Craft Brew and Bites Tour is offered Tuesdays and Fridays. Tours are limited to 8-10 guests unless they are one larger group of friends or family for which a private tour can be arranged.
Past guests tell us the best time to take our tours is the beginning of your stay in Puerto Vallarta — you’ll be able to return to your newly found favorites throughout the rest of your visit!
Tuesdays and Fridays 6pm
Fees, Registration, and Payment Details
- The Craft Brew and Bites Tour is $75 USD
- Need to reserve for more than six people? Call or email us today
- Use the “Book Now” button above to secure your space on the Craft Brew and Bites Tour! We strongly suggest that you make your reservation early — space is limited and times can get snapped up without warning! Book Now to secure your spot!
Included: All food and craft brew samples.
Excluded: Alcohol, food to take to your hotel or vacation rental.
Where to meet and when
The tour will begin in the middle of the gazebo in the Lazaro Cardenas Park on Pino Suarez between Lazaro Cardenas and V. Carranza in Old Town/Zona Romantica Vallarta.
Your Guide can be identified by the Vallarta Eats Food Tours bags she/he will be carrying. If you are driving please allow time to find parking. This location is easy to find and many bus routes will take you there. Also, any taxi will know this location. Make sure to check our FAQ for driving times from nearby hotels and resorts. Information on driving times given to you by your hotel concierge may be based on old traffic patterns, and we are unable to wait for late guests.
The following is an interactive map that shows the location of the meeting point for this tour:
We end on the famous Puerto Vallarta Malecon (boardwalk). Your Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide will assist you by providing instructions for returning to your hotel or vacation rental via foot, bus or taxi.
What to Bring
Cash for any additional purchases
This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes. If you enjoyed your time on the tour, please be sure to take care of your Foodie Guide. In the tourism industry, standard gratuity is 15% to 20% of the retail price of the tour ($11.25 – $15 USD or $200 – $270 MXN per guest). Gracias!
Tours cancelled more than 48 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund (less credit card processing and ticketing fees)
We understand that life happens. Hopefully our cancellation policy reflects that. Most importantly we want to help you experience the amazing food and drink in Puerto Vallarta.
If you have to cancel a day tour for any reason give us a call or send along an email and we will help you reschedule or if that is not possible get a refund out to you quickly.
However, no refund will be given for same day cancellations. We tour rain or shine so please check the weather and come dressed correctly.