Craft Brew & Bites
Departs Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
April 1 thru December 15 at 7 pm
December 16 thru March 31 at 6 pm
$75 USD (includes ticketing and credit card processing fees)
Craft Brew & Bites is designed and offered to visitors who appreciate artisan craft beer and the best food pairings possible. The craft brew scene has exploded and the excellent food offerings increase with each passing year. Puerto Vallarta has become a culinary destination and we want to show you why.
Vallarta Eats commitment for 7 years has and continues to be – share the best craft brews and bites available in Puerto Vallarta.
This tour will expand your knowledge of craft beer, authentic Mexican cuisine with a touch of Mexican Fusion too.
This is a 3.5-hour walking tour that will give you the inside scoop on:
- Why it took so long for craft beer to arrive in Mexico and the challenges brewers face
- How to pair the right beer with the perfect food pairing
- Who in Puerto Vallarta is leading the way on craft beer
- Which restaurants and stands are most popular creating a combination of authentic cuisine and fusion
- Where to eat and drink during the rest of your stay
General Tour Information
This tour runs three days each week Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Summer Schedule is April 1 through December 15 at 7 pm, and Winter from December 16 through March 31 at 6 pm
Takes approximately 3.5 hours, depending on how fast people eat and walk
Price is $75 USD
Tour meets in Lazaro Cardenas Park under the gazebo on Calle Pino Suarez
FEES & REGISTRATION, PAYMENT DETAILS
- The cost of the Craft Brew and Bites tour is $75 (includes ticketing and credit card processing fees)
- We strongly suggest that you make your reservation early by clicking the “Book Now” button above to secure your spot.
- If you would like to schedule larger group reservations, please call or email us.
- Use the “Book Now” button above to reserve and pay for your tour. This will direct you to our secure booking site, where all major credit cards are accepted.
WHAT TO BRING
Cash for any desired purchases and to tip your Foodie Guide… and don´t forget your camera. Please wear comfortable shoes, remember, this is a walking tour.
If you enjoyed your time on the tour, please be sure to take care of your Foodie Guide. In the tourism industry, standard gratuity is 15% to 20% of the retail price of the tour ($10 – $13 USD or $120-$156 MXN per guest). Thank you!
WHERE TO MEET
The tour will begin in the middle of the gazebo in the Lazaro Cardenas Park on Pino Suarez between Lazaro Cardenas and V. Carranza in Old Town/Zona Romantica Vallarta.
Your Guide can be identified by the Vallarta Eats Food Tours bags she/he will be carrying. If you are driving please allow time to find parking. This location is easy to find and many bus routes will take you there. Also, any taxi will know this location.
The following is an interactive map that shows the location of the meeting point for this tour:
We end on the famous Puerto Vallarta Malecon (boardwalk). Your Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide will assist you by providing instructions for returning to your hotel or vacation rental via foot, bus or taxi.
WHAT’S INCLUDED (AND WHAT’S NOT)
Included: All food and craft beer beverage samples.
Excluded: Extra Alcohol, or food to take to your hotel or vacation rental.
Tours canceled more than 48 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund. Any tours canceled less than 48 hours in advance are not eligible for a refund.