Departs Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 pm $88 USD
(includes ticketing and credit card processing fees, food and beverages – choice of specialty cocktails or soft drink at each restaurant)
Tasting Vallarta is designed for visitors new to the Vallarta food scene who want to experience some of Puerto Vallarta’s higher-end gourmet restaurants.
This is a progressive dinner tour designed to delight your senses and satisfy your appetite, but still leave you wanting more!
Visit four award-winning restaurants with a knowledgable Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide and taste the best food offered in Puerto Vallarta. Included in Tasting Vallarta, depending upon the time of year, are the stellar local eateries Layla’s, El Arrayan, No Way Jose! and Vitea. Come prepared to eat a variety of Mexican Fusion gourmet specialities, have a few drinks, and make new friends.
We recommend taking Tasting Vallarta at the beginning of your stay in Puerto Vallarta. That way, you’ll be able to return to your newly discovered favorite spots during the rest of your visit!
Tasting Vallarta is offered just two days per week. Please remember that it is for a maximum of six people and, as a result, sells out quickly. Don’t wait, reserve your spot today.
(Note that with advance notice we can schedule another Tasting Vallarta, and depending upon the time of year, we can accommodate larger groups. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
WHERE TO MEET AND WHEN
Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7pm (October – August)
Tasting Vallarta begins at the very north end of the famous Vallarta Malecon at Parque Hidalgo on Avenida Mexico (Park Hidalgo on the front steps). Your Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide can be identified by the Vallarta Eats Bag he or she will be carrying. If you are driving, please allow time to find parking. This location is easy to find and many bus routes will take you there. Also, any taxi will know this location.
Your Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide will assist you by providing instructions for returning to your hotel or vacation rental via foot, bus or taxi.
FEES, RESERVATIONS, AND PAYMENT DETAILS
- The cost of Tasting Vallarta is $88 USD (includes all fees)
- We strongly suggest that you make your reservation early by clicking the “Book Now” button above to secure your spot.
- If you would like to schedule larger group reservations, please call or email us.
- Use the “Book Now” button above to reserve and pay for Tasting Vallarta. This will direct you to our secure booking site, where all major credit cards are accepted.
WHAT TO BRING
- Cash for any desired purchases and to tip your Foodie Guide…and don´t forget your camera.
- Please wear comfortable shoes; remember, this is a walking tour. Also – in cooler months, please bring a light jacket or sweater; we end at Vitea on the oceanfront (beautiful, but can get chilly at night in the winter).
- If you enjoyed your time on the 3 – 4 hour tour, please be sure to take care of your Foodie Guide. In the tourism industry, standard gratuity is 15% to 20% of the retail price of the tour ($13 – $18 USD or $162 – $224 MXN per guest). Thank you!
WHAT’S INCLUDED (AND WHAT’S NOT)
- Included: All food and a specialty cocktail or drink at each restaurant
- Excluded: Food to take to your hotel or vacation rental.
Tours cancelled more than 48 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund. Any tours cancelled less than 48 hours in advance are not eligible for refund.
- Please let us know if you have any needs or special considerations and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We suggest all guests plan on booking at least a week in advance to ensure your desired reservation date for Tasting Vallarta.
- If you enjoyed your time on the tour, please be sure to take care of your Foodie Guide.
- In the tourism industry, standard gratuity is 15% to 20% of the retail price of the tour ($8 – $11 USD or $90 – $120 MXN per guest). Thank you!