Tacos After Dark
Departs Sunday through Friday at 7 pm
$55 USD (includes ticketing and credit card processing fees)
Tacos After Dark is great way to get the most out of your visit to Old Town Vallarta. After a day at the beach, enjoy a leisurely evening stroll around town sampling delicious Mexican street food. Experience Tacos After Dark, it’s unforgettable.
On Tacos After Dark, walk throughout the “Romantic Zone” neighborhood of Puerto Vallarta, Emiliano Zapata, and a short bus ride into El Centro. Taste a variety of delicious fresh tacos and learn about Mexican food culture, history and traditions in a fun and engaging way with our top-rated Puerto Vallarta Foodie guides. You will never forget the 3.5 hours you spend eating with us on this tour.
We recommend the Tacos After Dark tour at the beginning of your stay in Puerto Vallarta. That way, you’ll be able to return to your newly discovered favorite spots during the rest of your visit!
Please remember the Tacos After Dark tour is for a maximum of six people, is offered Sunday through Friday, as a result, sells out quickly. Don’t wait, reserve your spot today.
WHERE TO MEET AND WHEN
Sunday-Friday at 7 pm
The Tacos After Dark Puerto Vallarta tour begins on the Insurgentes Bridge (north-bound) in Old Town Puerto Vallarta. Your Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide can be identified by the Vallarta Eats shirt she/he will be wearing. If you are driving please allow time to find parking. This location is easy to find and many bus routes will take you there. Also, any taxi will know this location.
The following is an interactive map that shows the meeting point to this tour.
Your Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide will assist you by providing instructions for returning to your hotel or vacation rental via foot, bus or taxi.
FEES, RESERVATIONS, AND PAYMENT DETAILS
- The cost of this tour is $55 USD (includes ticketing and credit card processing fees)
- Maximum of six guests per tour.
- We strongly suggest that you make your reservation early by clicking the “Book Now” button above to secure your spot.
- If you would like to schedule larger group reservations, please call or email us.
- Use the “Book Now” button above to reserve and pay for your tour. This will direct you to our secure booking site, where all major credit cards are accepted.
WHAT TO BRING
- Cash for any desired purchases and to tip your Foodie Guide…and don´t forget your camera.
- Please wear comfortable shoes; remember, this is a walking tour.
- If you enjoyed your time on the 3 – 4-hour tour, please be sure to take care of your Foodie Guide. In the tourism industry, standard gratuity is 15% to 20% of the retail price of the tour ($8– $11 USD or $132 – $180 MXN per guest). Thank you!
WHAT’S INCLUDED (AND WHAT’S NOT)
- Included: All food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Excluded: Alcohol, food to take to your hotel or vacation rental.
Tours canceled more than 48 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund. Any tours canceled less than 48 hours in advance are not eligible for a refund.
- Please let us know if you have any needs or special considerations and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We suggest all guests plan on booking at least a week in advance to ensure your desired reservation date.
- There will be a short 5-minute bus ride.
- If you enjoyed your time on the tour, please be sure to take care of your Foodie Guide.
- In the tourism industry, standard gratuity is 15% to 20% of the retail price of the tour ($8 – $11 USD or $132– $180 MXN per guest). Thank you!