The Signature Taco Tour
The Signature Taco Tour departs daily at 10 am
$55 USD (includes ticketing and credit card processing fees)
Children under 12 are $39 and children under 4 are free
Our Signature Taco Tour is perfect for people who want to dive deeper into Mexican Culture and eat a wide variety of the everyday food the locals eat.
Take this walking tour with a passionate Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide and get the inside scoop on:
- why Mexicans eat chicharron (fried pork skin), carnitas (pork), and birria (spicy Mexican stew) tacos for breakfast,
- the importance of the tortilla in the Mexican diet (visit a tortilla factory and taste tortillas fresh off the press!)
- fresh fish and seafood caught locally
- produce, candy, and handmade refreshing fruity paletas (popsicles)
The Signature Taco Tour is offered seven days per week. Please remember that it’s for a maximum of six people and, as a result, sells out quickly. Don’t wait, reserve your spot today.
WHERE TO MEET AND WHEN
Daily at 10:00am
The Signature Taco Tour begins on the Insurgentes Bridge (north-bound) in Old Town Puerto Vallarta. Your Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide can be identified by the Vallarta Eats shirt she/he will be wearing. If you are driving please allow time to find parking. This location is easy to find and many bus routes will take you there. Also, any taxi will know this location.
Your Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide will assist you by providing instructions for returning to your hotel or vacation rental via foot, bus or taxi.
FEES, REGISTRATION, AND PAYMENT DETAILS
- The cost of the Signature Taco Tour is $55 USD (includes ticketing and credit card processing fees).
- Children under 12 are $39 and children under 4 are free.
- We strongly suggest that you make your reservation early by clicking the “Book Now” button above to secure your spot.
- If you would like to schedule larger group reservations, please call or email us.
- Use the “Book Now” button above to reserve and pay for Signature Taco tour. This will direct you to our secure booking site, where all major credit cards are accepted.
WHAT TO BRING
Cash for any desired purchases and to tip your Foodie Guide…and don´t forget your camera. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring your sunscreen, remember, this is a walking tour. If you enjoyed your time on the tour, please be sure to take care of your Foodie Guide. In the tourism industry, standard gratuity is 15% to 20% of the retail price of the tour ($8 – $11 USD or $90 – $120 MXN per guest). Thank you!
WHAT’S INCLUDED (AND WHAT’S NOT)
Included: All food and non-alcoholic beverages. Excluded: Alcohol, food to take to your hotel or vacation rental.
Tours cancelled more than 48 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund. Any tours cancelled less than 48 hours in advance are not eligible for refund.