Mexican Beer Experience
Departs Tuesday and Fridays at 5:00 pm
$75 USD (includes ticketing and credit card processing fees)
Experience the #1 Mexican Beer Experience in Puerto Vallarta. Find out about Mexico’s burgeoning craft beer scene and move beyond a bucket of Coronas on the beach. On this 3.5 hour tour, you’ll sample up to 12 artisan-produced microbrews, taste tequila-infused beer, sip micheladas and eat a delicious Mexican pizza.
See Old Town Puerto Vallarta in an entirely new way and discover some of our favorite local spots.
The Mexican Beer Experience Tour is ideal if you’re looking to explore the local scene with friends, family, wedding parties, corporate retreats and others.*
Each tour is led by a knowledgeable Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide who will give you insight into the food and drink of Mexico. Learn about the culture and history of Puerto Vallarta, while sipping some fabulous beer.
We recommend taking our tours at the beginning of your stay in Puerto Vallarta. That way, you’ll be able to return to your newly discovered favorite spots during the rest of your visit!
Please remember that this tour is for a maximum of six-eight* people and is offered 2 nights per week and, as a result, sells out quickly. Don’t wait, reserve your spot today.
*Keep in mind that we love to design customized tours for your private groups. Send us an email at email@example.com for more information, and we can put together a perfect tour for any number of guests.
#1 Mexican Craft Beer Experience Tour-Puerto Vallarta
Where to Meet and When
Tuesday and Fridays at 5:00 pm
The tour will begin in the middle of the gazebo at the Lazaro Cardenas Park on Pino Suarez between Lazaro Cardenas and V. Carranza in Old Town / Zona Romantica Vallarta.
Your Guide can be identified by the Vallarta Eats Food Tours bags she/he will be carrying. If you are driving please allow time to find parking. This location is easy to find and many bus routes will take you there. Also, any taxi will know this location.
We end on the famous Puerto Vallarta Malecon (boardwalk). Your Vallarta Eats Foodie Guide will assist you by providing instructions for returning to your hotel or vacation rental via foot, bus or taxi.
Fees, Reservations and Payment Details
- The cost of this tour is $75 USD (includes ticketing and credit card processing fees)
- Maximum of eight guests per tour.
- We strongly suggest that you make your reservation early by clicking the “Book Now” button above to secure your spot.
- If you would like to schedule larger group reservations, please call or email us.
- Use the “Book Now” button above to reserve and pay for your tour. This will direct you to our secure booking site, where all major credit cards are accepted.
What to Bring
- Cash for any desired purchases. You will have opportunity to purchase craft beer from a couple of our locations to take back to your hotel, condo or vacation rental.
- Don´t forget your camera.
- Please wear comfortable shoes – remember, this is a walking tour.
Tours canceled more than 48 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund. Any tours canceled less than 48 hours in advance are not eligible for a refund.
- Please let us know if you have any needs or special considerations and we will do our best to accommodate while on the Mexican Beer Experience.
- We suggest all guests plan on booking at least a week in advance to ensure your desired reservation date.
- If you enjoyed your time on the tour, please be sure to take care of your Foodie Guide. In the tourism industry, standard gratuity is 15% to 20% of the retail price of the tour ($8 – $11 USD or $90 – $120 MXN per guest). Thank you!
- Note: Prior to tour kickoff, all guests will need to complete a Liability Waiver